Why consider a geothermal heat pump? How about efficiency ratings from 350% to 550%? How about trimming your utility bills by 40% to 80%? With a geothermal system, the average two thousand square foot home can be kept perfectly comfortable, year round, for a dollar a day. Geothermal is the most rewarding, innovative, and environmentally responsible means of indoor temperature control, and the technology has been around a long time. These systems are proven effective, reliable, and sustainable. Contact Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc, and we’ll tell you all about it, explain options, and make recommendations that suit your exact needs.
Your Source for Geothermal Heat Pump Installations
Established in 1948, Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc went green a long time ago, well before our competitors realized it was the latest trend. We specialize in geothermal alternatives, bringing our customers the perfect solution for responsible, cost-effective, and ideal comfort. Our fully licensed, NATE- and ACCA-certified technicians are extensively trained in the design, installation, and service of geothermal HVAC systems. We handle your complete project accurately and with care, making sure nothing detracts from your satisfaction. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc remains ahead of industry advancements in technique and technology, and we rely on only proven products and procedures.
Contact Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc for any geothermal heat pump repairs or service!
Whether you’re looking for a compact unit, a budget-friendly option, or the epitome of year-round comfort, Carrier offers a wide range of all-in-one ‘forced-air’ or ‘water-to-air’ systems, all recognized for their outstanding efficiency. Each of them provides the ability to supplement your hot water needs. For ultra-efficiency and unmatched temperature control, consider the Performance series GT model for closed- or open-loop installation, and take advantage of two-stage compression and a variable-speed blower. You’ll match the heating and cooling of a top level gas furnace/air conditioner combination, while enjoying the energy savings of geothermal.
These systems are ENERGY STAR qualified in all sizes, and achieve closed loop cooling up to 32.0 EER, closed loop heating up to 4.7 COP, open loop cooling up to 37.0 EER, and open loop heating up to 5.2 COP.
Contact Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc to find out more about this tremendous opportunity, and take advantage of amazing benefits, including:
- Minimal Utility Bills – A geothermal system uses only small amounts of electricity to transfer heat to and from the ground to your home, and generates approximately four units of energy for every unit of electricity.
- Environmentally Responsible – The US Environmental Protection Agency considers Geothermal the most environmentally friendly heating and cooling option.
- Low Maintenance – Geothermal systems require only periodic inspection and filter changes to operate reliably.
- Safety – Geothermal systems do not burn anything to generate heat, eliminating concerns such as fire, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, formaldehyde, and carbon monoxide.
- Greater Value – Although geothermal heating and cooling is a significant investment, the reduction in utility bills and maintenance needs can recover the cost of installation in three to five years.
- Hot Water – A geothermal system can supplement your conventional water heater and trim your annual hot water expenses by up to 30%.
- Lengthy Service Life – Located inside, where it is protected from the wear and tear of weather, the geothermal unit can be expected to last more than twenty years! Expect the ground loop last fifty years!
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – Utilizing the same basic principle as your refrigerator or freezer, geothermal systems run very quietly.