Whether your home lacks ductwork, or you’re looking to target a specific room, ductless air conditioners and heat pumps are a straightforward solution to the challenge. There’s no need to tear into walls, give up precious closet space, or live with a giant mess. Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc handles your project quickly, neatly, and we can usually complete everything in a day or two. Your ductless mini- or multi-split system replaces space heaters, portable air conditioners, and box fans, and delivers consistent, quiet, and energy efficient temperature control from the touch of a button on a wireless remote. And while these systems are lightweight and compact, don’t underestimate their power and durability. Ductless units look good, feel good, and cost very little to operate. They are the ultimate package, and with Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc on the job, you can trust every step of the process will be completed on-time, on-budget, and to your highest expectations.
Consider a ductless HVAC system installation!
Installation of the indoor unit is invisible and necessitates little more than a three-inch hole in an exterior wall. Proper sizing and location is essential to optimum performance. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the team from Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc is consistently trained and updated, remaining on top of industry developments in techniques and technology. We follow meticulous installation procedures, and for service and repair, rely on genuine Factory Authorized parts, if possible. For new installation, replacement, seasonal maintenance, or 24/7 repair, contact Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc, and we’ll schedule a convenient appointment time. Established in 1948, we combine hands-on experience, skilled workmanship, and quality products to deliver long-term solutions to your complete comfort. Over 60 Years of Service Excellence is a tradition we continue to uphold.
Call us today for all your ductless HVAC system service needs!
Some of the many rewards of ductless HVAC from Shearer Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Inc include:
- The outdoor compressor powers the indoor unit, so there’s no additional wiring required.
- Inverter technology allows the system to automatically adapt, and delivers only the exact heating/cooling required at any given time, to maintain more even temperatures and minimize energy use.
- Ductless cooling systems draw less power than conventional cooling units, keeping operating costs low.
- Configuration options let you target specific areas, avoiding energy waste in empty rooms.
- Each indoor unit features it’s own thermostat, allowing customization of comfort room-by-room.
- Air circulation is limited to specific zones, avoiding cross-contamination of air.
- Innovative filtration systems provide a clean, healthy source of breathing air.
- Lightweight, compact, and aesthetic indoor units can be mounted high on an exterior wall or recessed into a drop ceiling.
- Outdoor units feature slim profiles, line lengths up to 82 feet, and flexibility for location.
- Indoor and outdoor units provide quiet, non-disruptive operation.
- The energy losses, maintenance requirements, and air quality concerns of ductwork are eliminated.
- Installation can normally be managed in a single day.
- Adjustment is convenient and simple from a wireless remote.
- A touch of a button switches the system from heating to cooling, raises or lowers temperature, and accesses settings.
- Modern ductless systems provide enhanced dehumidification, and avoid overly dry indoor air during heating mode.
- Outstanding SEER and HSPF ratings add up to cost-savings and perfect comfort, no matter what the weather brings.